How do you Unsort in the Tree View panel?

Jeremy Backus

Dec 20, 2017, 12:04:30 PM12/20/17
to ShiftEdit - Web based IDE
I'm looking at files from an FTP connection.  I sorted by Name, now all of my FTP connections sort by Name and I can't figure out how to unsort.

Adam Jimenez

Dec 20, 2017, 1:06:32 PM12/20/17
to shiftedit
Not sure what you mean, you have to sort by something.
Try clicking the the column headings to change the sort order.

On 20 December 2017 at 17:04, Jeremy Backus <jer...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking at files from an FTP connection.  I sorted by Name, now all of my FTP connections sort by Name and I can't figure out how to unsort.

Best regards,
Adam Jimenez