Location of SP

Jose Reyes

Mar 19, 2012, 5:39:38 PM3/19/12
to us...@shibboleth.net
Trying my first installation of shibboleth and have a quesion about the
SP. Can the SP be on the same machine that is hosting the content I want
protected or does it need to be on it's own machine?

thanks!

Leif Johansson

Mar 19, 2012, 5:40:40 PM3/19/12
to us...@shibboleth.net

Peter Schober

Mar 20, 2012, 5:11:41 AM3/20/12
to us...@shibboleth.net
* Jose Reyes <jre...@egmail.com> [2012-03-19 22:40]:

> Trying my first installation of shibboleth and have a quesion about the
> SP. Can the SP be on the same machine that is hosting the content I want
> protected or does it need to be on it's own machine?

See also
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/NativeSPOneMany
-peter

Jose Reyes