Workplace Communication in Canada Program

Azfar Rizvi

Nov 3, 2015, 12:56:11 PM11/3/15
to con...@azfarrizvi.com

Please contact the program yourself, I am only forwarding this.

W.Salam

Azfar

The Workplace Communication in Canada Program is now accepting applications for courses starting in January and February 2016

The Mennonite New Life Centre of Toronto, in association with the G. Raymond Chang School of Ryerson University, is excited to offer the Workplace Communication in Canada (WCC) Program.

We are offering the WCC program at our North York and Scarborough location, starting in January and February 2016, and we have 30 bursaries available for qualified candidates.

The WCC program consists of four courses designed to help internationally trained professionals (IEP) develop the intercultural communication and "soft" skills required to succeed in the Canadian workplace.

For more information on the program visit here.

For more information on the Ontario Bridging Participant Assistance Program (OBPAP) Bursary visit here.

Contact us to register, or request additional information.

--
Azfar Rizvi
Chief Creative Agitator