Free Seniors storytelling project for youth launched.

Azfar Rizvi

Aug 18, 2016, 12:24:01 PM8/18/16
to con...@azfarrizvi.com
Salam alaikum

Alhumdollilah, we launched one of our smaller projects today. And I just realised the community might actually also benefit from it.

Our project ‘Life of I’ is looking to recruit youth who are interested in storytelling and hoping to gain a life-changing experience. Youth participants will receive training in how to navigate through the art of storytelling and the use of technology to produce a final story. The resulting stories will be presented at a community festival at the end of the project,

Details can be found by clicking here. If you have any questions or concerns about the project, do not hesitate to contact me.

Azfar