...Israr Ahmed (May Allah's curse be on him)...

AliWalayHaqParast Ever

Jun 19, 2008, 1:53:00 AM6/19/08
to kano...@yahoogroups.com, moos...@yahoogroups.com, munta...@yahoogroups.com, Zuljinah_A...@yahoogroups.com, Sakka-e-...@yahoogroups.com, shahi...@hotmail.com, Shia-...@yahoogroups.com, Shia...@yahoogroups.com, shiast...@googlegroups.com, Ya-A...@yahoogroups.com, habibal...@hotmail.com, Multiculturalis...@yahoogroups.com

(Forward this email as much as possible)

All muslims should sign petition & forward to all as much as possible

(As ARY has already apologized on this issue telling it as this was on air by 'mistake', but we all should sign in this petition in 'heavy no.' & forward it to many muslims as possible.

This technique is, or will, may be use by America(BigEvil) & Co. to create fitna amongst sunni & shia muslims in Pakistan to destabilize country in many means, so we all muslims should counter these efforts of these Evil's puppets like 'israr ahmed' & should make practical unity amongst muslims. 'israr ahmed' is not a sunni he is only & only an evil.....

This also may be a testing of us muslims that what is our reaction on playing with common faiths of muslims. So be careful now & in future also, make emotions under control of mind & use these noble emotions only in the order which benefits Islam & muslims, not be use for America(BigEvil) & Co. 'net' which they have placed for us.)

http://www.petitiononline.com/b666/petition.html

Death to America
Death to Israel
Death to their
agents

(Please note that slogan says death to 'America' not 'Americans'
 means death to the ruling 'Dajjal System',
there elements & supporters only & nobody else)

Only Solution is:

The image “http://photos.friendster.com/photos/59/30/16770395/1_517070320l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

We muslims are busy bickering over whether to
fold or unfold
our hands during namaz, while
the enemy is devising ways of
cuting them off.
"Roohullah Khomeni"

The image “http://photos.friendster.com/photos/59/30/16770395/1_814253266l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Yes to Unity amongst muslims

Death to shia-sunni sectarianism & other tools of
enemies & evils, which creates fitna amongst muslims

--- On Wed, 6/18/08, Raheel Asghar

to view Israr Ahmed's blasphemy video click here

http://www.youtube.com/user/coolrizvi786

THIS MAIL ALREADY SEND TO Mr. Salman Iqbal President & CEO ,ARY DIGITAL TELEVISION NETWORK FROM ONE OF OUR MOMIN MAY ALLAH BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY (AAMEEN), KINLDY PASS IT ON PROTEST IT IN THE GIVEN EMAIL ADDRESS.

To:  Mr. Salman Iqbal, President & CEO, ARY Digital Television Network (in...@arydigital.tv)

Hazrat Ali (alaihissalam) is the most respected personality in Islam after the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). Not only Muslims, but enlightened people all over the world see him as a beacon of light. For instance, the Christian writer George Jordache has written a book 'The Voice of Human Justice' on this one aspect of the many-faceted munificence of Hazrat Ali (a.s.).

However, there are some who present themselves as Muslims, but are so overcome by hatred for the Holy Prophet & his AhleBait (upon all of whom be peace) that they utter blasphemous remarks about these holiest of personalities.

On 12th June 2008, one such person Israr Ahmed uttered words to the effect that (naudbillah thumma naudbillah) Hazrat Ali (a.s.) once drank wine and under its influence he misread a verse while leading congregational prayers. Utterance of such nonsense for one "made pure" by Allah (verse 33:33) is something for which Allah shall appropriately penalize this person in this world and in the hereafter. We, therefore, leave it to Allah to deal with this blasphemer who is beyond redemption.

However, we find it sad that QTV, a component of ARY network, is the one that aired this blasphemy.

You will be aware that this reprehensible act of QTV is not only a misdemeanor that can result in cancellation of its cable TV license in Pakistan by PEMRA, but is a cognizable offence under section 298-A of the Pakistan Penal Code.

We expect ARY and QTV to immediately retract this blasphemy, give equal time to a scholar who respects Ali (alaihissalam) to present the real picture, and to ban Israr Ahmed from future appearance on ARY Network.

If this does not happen, we will take this as a signal of your approval of and participation in Israr Ahmed's blasphemy, and shall be left with no alternative but to call for boycott of ARY group's businesses worldwide by those who love Ali (alaihisslam), and to ask PEMRA and law enforcing agencies Pakistan to initiate necessary action against the transgressors.

to view Israr Ahmed's blasphemy video click here

http://www.youtube.com/user/coolrizvi786

--- On Tue, 6/17/08,

Salamun Aleikum

Here is a copy of my email to Israr Ahmed (May Allah's curse be on him  and all hypocrites). I will keep everyone informed if there is any  communication from him. Please forward this to as many muslims you know so  that he is exposed once and for all. This Rushdie is more dangerous - he calls himself a doctor and a researcher of the Quran, but all he  knows is how to insult the gracious  personalities who are respected by all muslims.

Here is the copy sent to him : (markaz@tanzeem. organjuman@tanzeem. org, feedback form via quranacademy. com - you too may register your feelings via these addresses)

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------

To Israr Ahmed

This is in reference to your statements on June 12 on QTV where you  stated that Imam Ali (A.S.) (nouzobillah) drank alcohol and under the influence of that alcohol he recited an ayah of the Quran wrongly. Do you have any reference for this event or is this just one of your
 many unjustified and false rantings against the pure leaders of Islam?

Here is my challenge to you:

Prove to me that this incident ever happened. To prove your ranting you  can bring any reference from any credible book or source which is  trusted by any sect in Islam. I am a Syed and an Islamic scholar, but if  you are able to prove this incident I will be ready to accept you as a  scholar and my (yuck!!)leader. If you are unable to prove what you have  said then please issue a public apology for the blasphemy.

Imam Ali (A.S.) is a personality that is respected by all sects of  Islam and even non-muslims have shown great respect towards this honorable  personality of Islam. Your slandering will in no way reduce the respect  for him but will only cause bitterness for you and whoever you  represent. It is unfortunate that few muslims are willing to slander their own leaders for some small worldly gains.

Conspirators against Islam seem to be gaining influence with certain muslims. We have seen Salman  Rushdie, danish cartoonists and now you.

You still have a chance. Repent and issue apologies or prove what you  have said. If you have the remotest  proof to justify your slander you  can share your justification and proof via my email  asadalamnaqvi@ yahoo.com

If you don't have any justification and if your bloated ego and  loyalties won't allow you to  issue any apologies then know that your slandering will only serve to demean you and your bosses. This is not the first time your hypocrisy has been exposed. It's time that all muslims takenotice of your anti Islamic reality.

asadalamnaqvi@ yahoo.com

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 01:16:37 +0500
Subject: [murtazayouth] PROTEST AGAINST A MALOON DR.ISRAR.

*IN THE NAME OF ALLAH(SWT) THE MOST BENEFICIENT & THE MOST MERCIFUL*

ASALAM ALAIKUM

WE CONDEMN BARKING OF DR ISRAR(MALOON) ON QTV. HE SAID THAT MAULA ALI(A.S) NAY EK BAAR SHARAB PEE KUR NAMAZ PARHAI TOH AAP NAY EK

AYAAT GHALAT PARH DEEH (NAZUBILLAH) .

PLEASE PROTEST BY CALLING QTV ON:

0092-21-2561429 (FOR INTERNATIONAL)

021-2572162 (FOR PAKISTAN)

YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL AT:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE THROUGH SMS & EMAIL TO OTHER BROTHERS.

*JAZAKALLAH*