New Case: Murder Behind Closed Doors

Ilya Platonov

Jan 3, 2019, 12:51:23 PM1/3/19
to Sherlock Mysteries
Hello group.

I am continuing to work on the project and recently added proper multi-case support and ported this case to Sherlock Mysteries. I had to get permission to port it from original author and translators. It is now available in "test" mode in the game, you can trigger it by saying secret phrase: "start closed doors". I will playtest it, improve it and hopefully find someone to voice it. I am also looking for third case to port to the game engine.

If you happen to play it, please give me your feedback. Also let me know you up to  contribute to the case by voicing or improving script/graphics.

Thanks!