Audio files for Murder Behind Closed doors are released

Ilya Platonov

Jun 2, 2019, 8:37:16 PM6/2/19
to Sherlock Mysteries
Daniel Klein voiced Murder Behind Closed Doors. Audio is now available in-game and released under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International, here https://github.com/realill/sherlock-mysteries-cases/blob/master/audio/README.md.

Jim Mcgregor

Sep 2, 2019, 9:11:47 AM9/2/19
to Sherlock Mysteries
On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 1:37:16 AM UTC+1, Ilya Platonov wrote:
> Daniel Klein voiced Murder Behind Closed Doors. Audio is now available in-game and released under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International, here https://github.com/realill/sherlock-mysteries-cases/blob/master/audio/README.md.

I absolutely love these sherlock mysteries there a couple of studios that need re editing on this particular one expressly when talking to the sister of the impaired man bit please keep adding more myself and my friends cant get enough brilliant work and thank you

Ilya Platonov

Sep 3, 2019, 12:25:21 AM9/3/19
to Sherlock Mysteries
Thanks for the feedback, I will listen to the audio you mentioned and fix it somewhere tomorrow :).