Glendi at the Avalon Tuesday August 10

Jean Hertzberg

Aug 5, 2021, 9:11:10 PM8/5/21
to she...@googlegroups.com, BIFD

It’s been too long, and who knows what the future will bring? Eat, drink, dance and enjoy great live music while you can!

Tuesday August 10, 2021. Potluck at 6 pm, then dance to the always excellent Glendi Band from 7 till around 9 pm. Beginners welcome.

This time the Glendi Band is James Hoskins, Julie Lancaster, Dexter Payne and Brett Bowen.

Per Avalon policy vaccination is required. You can email me your card copy in advance (I have the BIFD list already) or just bring it with you. Masks are optional but encouraged. Reservations not required.

James and I will still be celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary (8/9/89). Come join us!

Biz

GlendiAvalonFlyer7.pdf