Today (Sat. Sept. 24) Jesse James at the Dairy Center for the Arts

1 view

James Hoskins

Sep 24, 2022, 1:53:15 AM9/24/22
to Sherefe

Instead of robbing it, Jesse James are driving the train from Paris through Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey, and ending up in Cairo!

Found Collective: Artist, Maker, Vintage Market

September 24 @ 2:00 pm

$5
September 24 – Please join us for Found Collectives’ first of many outdoor marketplace events at The Dairy Art Center. There will be 20+ vendors of artists, makers, vintage collectors, small businesses, etc including permanent jewelry from Love Saro, personal styling for The Edit from KLM , Tarot readings from Healing House and grab-and-go bouquets from Mountain Flower Farm. Live Music “From Paris to Cairo” from Jesse James, drinks will be available as well as the Fed Food truck and amazing pizza from Barchetta Pizza.
We look forward to connecting in person as a community and supporting our local artists and small businesses in The first of many Found Collective events. Tickets to enter the market are just $5, kids are free!