A Goodbye, and March 1 -- Sherefe at Full Cycle Cafe

James Hoskins

Feb 2, 2024, 8:00:23 PMFeb 2
to Sherefe
Hi everyone,
First the sad news. Sherefe’s drummer Brett Bowen has passed away.
He had a series of difficult illnesses this year which combined resulted in his death this past Tuesday evening, January 30th at Anshutz hospital in Aurora.
Many of us had visited, advocated for, and played music for him in the past month and a half, including a final evening of music, love, and goodbyes on Monday.
We are all deeply saddened by his passing. He was a dear soul who will be greatly missed.

For some brighter news, Sherefe, with the ever-gracious and super-skilled David Hinojosa on drums, will be playing our first show at a new venue in Boulder — Full Cycle Cafe on 30th St. just N. Of Pearl St. It is being booked by Suter Dubose former owner of Caffe Solé, and their fine chef Leo Munoz-Corona has taken over there preparing his excellent cuisine.

We will be dedicating this show to Brett, and would deeply appreciate seeing you there to celebrate in his honor.

The website is in flux, but here is the info as of now:

Featuring Delicious Food, Specialty Cocktails, Beer and Wine

6:30 Seating and Dinner
7:30-10:00 Showtime

Ticket Cover Charge (for the show) $15
Door Cover Charge (for the show) $20

The ticket price includes only the music show, dinner is paid separately.

Full Cycle Cafe & Bar

2355 30th St., Boulder, Co.

barma...@tuneupboulder.com

303.440.1002; 107