Sherefe on Friday Dec. 9th at Caffe Sole (NOT on Third Thursday!)

1 view

james hoskins

Dec 1, 2016, 10:11:59 PM12/1/16
to Sherefe
Due to an out of town band’s tight schedule, Sherefe will be performing our regular show a bit earlier in the month:

Come join Sherefe for a night of Turkish,Greek, Balkan, and Mid-Eastern music and dancing at Boulder Caffè Sole!!

Friday, Dec. 9th - 7pm to 10pm
Caffe Sole
637R South Broadway, Boulder CO

PLEASE NOTE: This will also be an interesting experiment to see if a Friday night could be a better fit now for Sherefe at Caffe Sole in the future.
(Feedback on that will be appreciated!)

Frankly speaking, last month was about 2/3rds lower in sales than what a Sherefe evening used to generate. The bodies where there, but for whatever reason, folks didn't buy much food or spend much money on beverages, etc...

We know our fans bring amazing enthusiasm, dance energy and kefi to our Caffe Sole appearances, and are always generous at the tip jar, but dancers sometimes arrive late and just have a glass of wine or a soft drink. The Cafe management hopes that more of our fans will plan to come for dinner so they can afford to keep presenting Sherefe!

So Please come enjoy their expanded fall menu, beer and wine. If you would like to reserve a table to have dinner, you may email: caffesoler...@gmail.com
Making reservations also ensures a prime table, and better allows the staff to prepare for the evening!

Caffe Sole dinner service is from 6pm to 9pm

We'll have space cleared for dancing, Opa!!

No Cover Charge. $10 suggested donation to pay the band gratefully accepted in the tip jar.

Sherefe lineup this month:
Jesse Manno on bouzouki, oud, saz, laouto, vocals
James Hoskins on cello, gadulka, bouzouki, lyra, vocals
Brett Bowen on doumbeks, frame drums, and tupan
Julie Lancaster on vocals and accordion

See you there!!