Breaking News! Sherefe/Glendi at Avalon tomorrow!

Jean Hertzberg

May 14, 2021, 3:58:25 PM5/14/21
to she...@googlegroups.com, Jim Schwartzkopff

The Glendi in the Backyard got snowed out in April, and our rain date tomorrow is stormy too, so the Sherefe/Glendi is moving indoors to the Avalon tomorrow, 2-5 pm.

*RESERVATIONS AND VACCINES REQUIRED*

We are keeping the size of the event limited to 50, so if you have a reservation for tomorrow’s Backyard Glendi, you are on our list and are welcome to the Avalon instead. We have just a few more slots available, so email Jim Schwartzkopff venture...@gmail.com to reserve one of those.

We will be dancing mask-free and holding hands. We can only do this if EVERYBODY is vaccinated. Plan on showing proof of vaccination at the door (your card or a copy).

Potluck as usual, but probably more snack oriented.

We are so looking forward to seeing you all!!

Biz and the band: James, Julie, Jesse, Dexter and Brett.