Sherefe at Caffe Solé Friday Nov. 4th

James Hoskins

Oct 24, 2022, 5:06:57 PM10/24/22
to Sherefe
We are Back!
Sherefe will once again be providing a fantastic evening of Music and Dance for you at Caffe Solé on Friday Nov. 4th!

Music of the Balkans and the Middle East, with inspired improvisations, and the as always excellent food and beverages that Caffe Solé has become known for.

With Jesse Manno on oud, bouzouki, saz, laouto, vocals; James Hoskins on cello, bouzouki, gudulka, vocals; Julie Lancaster on accordion, spoons, and vocals; Brett Bowen on doumbeks, frame drums, and tupan; Dexter Payne on clarinets and saxophone.

From Suter Du Bose, owner/host:
Sherefe always has a good and lively turnout, and we don’t take reservations so come early and get a table and enjoy a great bistro dinner with excellent craft beer on tap and our international wines by the glass. Seating and dinner service begins at 6:00 and Showtime is 7:00-10:00. $15 Suggested Cover

Regarding Air Purification:
For your comfort and safety we have engineered and installed 5 HEPA air purifiers in the cafe that will remove 99.99% of all particulates down to .1 micron, every 10 minutes, which includes all viruses, molds, dust and smoke. This has enabled us to return to normal seating while maintaining a very safe environment for our patrons.

    637R S Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305

See you There! — James