Glendi Returns Saturday Feb 18

Jean Hertzberg

Jan 14, 2023, 7:48:53 PM1/14/23
to she...@googlegroups.com, bould...@googlegroups.com

We’re back after far too long! The Glendi (Greek for party, revelry, merrymaking, shindig etc) will happen Saturday February 18, but this time we’ll be in Sodal Hall at the Avalon, instead of the big ballroom. As usual, we’ll have a potluck starting at 6 pm (the musicians play better when fed), and then dance to the awesome Glendi Band from 7 to 9 or so (the musicians play WAY better when people get up and dance). Quick dance lessons provided for each tune. We won’t have access to the kitchen so please bring serving utensils for your potluck contribution, but paper plates etc will be provided.

Vaccinations and masks are strongly encouraged, but not required.

Thanks to BIFD for supporting the hall rental, and to Arnie and Yianni for special band support!

By the way, we are looking for photos and videos from previous Glendis, preferably of dancers with the band, to use for publicity. Send them to me, B...@bizhertzberg.com. Thanks.

I can’t wait! See you there!

Biz

GlendiAvalonFlyer10.pdf