MAP 20th Anniversary Concert THIS SUNDAY Nov. 12!

James Hoskins

Nov 7, 2023, 3:27:39 PM11/7/23
to Sherefe

Musical Ambassadors of Peace.jpeg

Friends,

We now have a live stream of our 20th Anniversary Celebration available for those who live outside of the Boulder area! This is going to be such a sweet event that we wanted to be sure to include all of our friends and supporters! Here is the link for live stream tickets! For in-person tickets see further below!

51900fde22aa4a2db0d3b0ab91060fb2.jpeg

And for those who are able to come in person, polish your dancing shoes and get your tickets today! Here is the link!

Check out the facebook event page for frequent updates!

As always, we are working to raise money to support the life-changing programs that we believe in. We will happily accept donations during this event and will have some of Cameron’s books and CDs for sale. The proceeds will all go directly to support Musical Ambassadors Of Peace.

100% of the profits from this concert will directly benefit M.A.P.!

I hope you can join us as we celebrate twenty years of Musical Ambassadors of Peace! I look forward to seeing you there!

With Gratitude,

Patricia Irby

Executive Director - Musical Ambassadors of Peace