Tomorrow! Folk Dance Class Final Weds Dec 20

Jean Hertzberg

Dec 19, 2023, 2:56:05 PM12/19/23
to bould...@googlegroups.com, she...@googlegroups.com

Just a reminder, below. And there’s a couple of New Year’s events you won’t want to miss: Festo Festo at the Mercury Café, New Year’s Eve. James and I will be there! And the very next night, New Year’s Day Evening, Barbelfish will be playing for BIFD at the Avalon! If you like Sherefe and Glendi, you’ll love Barbelfish!

I’ve been teaching Beginning International Folk Dance at CU Boulder this semester. BIFD has generously agreed to sponsor live music for our final exam! The band will be James Hoskins, Julie Lancaster, Jesse Manno and David Hinojosa. The event is free, but donations to the band and/or BIFD are always welcome.

Come dance with my students! We will have a potluck at the event too. Sign up to bring food here

We will be on the CU campus in the Imig Music building in MUS S317, south end of the building on the third floor. If you are driving, there is underground parking (~$2.25/hour) across the street. No street shoes please, there is a very nice dance floor.

Wednesday December 20, 7:30 pm to 10 pm.

Biz, AKA Jean Hertzberg

Professor

Department of Mechanical Engineering

University of Colorado Boulder