Sherefe tonight, 8pm MDT

James Hoskins

Aug 5, 2020, 4:08:18 PM8/5/20
to Sherefe

Sherefe tonight, 8pm MDT

For those who can't access facebook or watch with a friend who can… Dexter WILL POST THE DIRECT LINK at https://dexterpayne.com/dates

We members of Sherefe are all looking forward to play for you!

At 8:00 pm please go to the Sherefe Facebook Page and click the live feed.
https://www.facebook.com/Sherefe-176171852427333/

One thing we've learned in this season of Zoom, is we really can register our "felt sense" of each other, thru the ether, as it were.

This is not Zoom, and we cant "see" you, nor can we  telepathically know who is there, but there is definitely a feeling of playing "for you" and it's inspiring, way more than just sitting home noodling and wondering if we'll will ever work again!

Since we all have been unable to perform in person since March, any donation to the band is appreciated, and can be sent to:

PayPal - James.cel...@gmail.com
Venmo: James-Hoskins-16

The band will be:
Jesse Manno on bouzouki, baglama, oud, laouto, vocals, and percussion
James Hoskins on cello, gadulka, bouzouki, and vocals
Julie Lancaster on accordion, spoons, and vocals
Dexter Payne on clarinets and nay
Brett Bowen on doumbeks and tapan