FW: Festo Festo Thursday and then Joey Weisenberg!

Jean Hertzberg

Jan 19, 2024, 4:39:19 PMJan 19
to she...@googlegroups.com

Dear Festo family,

First of all, please forward this email to one person you think would love Festo. Thanks!

Thank you for making New Years Eve so fun and silly! The next Festo Festo is this coming Thursday, January 25th from 7-9pm at the Mercury Cafe (2199 California Street, Denver CO 80205) in the ballroom (upstairs). We will feature long time friends Bella Diva Dance! Bella Diva World Dance is a Denver-based international dance company striving to bring the magic of global movement to Colorado women (and men), while also creating a community for their students. Get your tickets HERE

Community Jam Session 7pm-720pm JAM SHEET MUSIC
Gora Gora Orkestar w/ Bella Diva 7:30 - 8:10pm
Upsherin w/ Bella Diva 8:20 - 9pm

Please also get your tickets ASAP for Joey Weisenberg's January 27th concert at the Hebrew Educational Alliance (3600 South Ivanhoe, Denver CO 80237). Joey is my mentor and favorite Jewish musician. This is sure to be a spectacular evening of music. You do not need to be Jewish to attend or to enjoy. Tickets HERE.

See you next week,

Eitan and Tung

P.S. Thank you to the JCC for doing so much to make Festo possible and helping us expand!

--

Eitan Kantor, MPA