James Hoskins and Victor Mestas at Longmont Museum on 4/12

James Hoskins

Apr 4, 2024, 11:39:24 PMApr 4
to Sherefe
Hi all,
James Hoskins on cello, and Victor Mestas on piano will be playing a concert for the Friday afternoon series at the Longmont Museum on Friday April 12th 2:30 - 4:30pm.

This will be a lovely offering of both improvised and pre-composed music with a nice variety of influences in a beautiful hall.
When I asked Victor what piano would he most like to perform on in the area, he told me that it was the piano in this theater!

We are very pleased to have the opportunity to present this program to you, and look forward to seeing you there
—James

Friday Afternoon Concert: James Hoskins & Victor Mestas

Compositions for Cello & Piano

Cellist James Hoskins and pianist Victor Mestas have been improvising together for many years. Over time they have developed a deep, intuitive connection with blended roots in classical, Brazilian, jazz and Eastern European music. Join us as they bring it all together in a concert of both improvised and pre-composed pieces for a sublime listener experience!

$12 General Admission / $10 Students & Seniors / $8 Museum Members

James Hoskins.jpeg

James Hoskins

Victor Mestas2.jpeg

Victor Mestas

Purchase Tickets Online or call 303-651-8374.