Looking for help

Jean Hertzberg

Apr 8, 2024, 5:54:21 PMApr 8
to she...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

I am sure most of you know that Brett of Sherefe has past away a few months ago.

There is going to be a celebration of life for Brett on April 27.

I will be catering some of the food for this event.

Like we did in the past, I am looking for 3-5 volunteers to help bake a few trays of Spanakopita for this event.

If you live in South Boulder and have the time to bake a tray for this event, please contact me for details.

In a nut shelll, I would prepare the tray, bring it to your house on Friday April 26.

I would ask you place the tray into your oven at about 2:00pm on Saturday, bake for 1 1/2 hours.

Then bring this tray to the Boulder Mennonite Church at 3910 Table Mesa Dr  Boulder, CO 80305 at 4:00pm.

This event is free to anyone who would like to attend. Sherefe will be playing music for dancing.

If anyone would like to be involved, please contact me so we can discuss what all needs to be done.

Thank You,

Don Vukovic

The Baklava Guy

303-818-3765