THIS Fri. & Sat. May 3rd, 4th in Boulder - Sherefe at Full Cycle, Radio Free Bassanda at Nevei Kodesh

James Hoskins

Apr 30, 2024, 4:42:18 PMApr 30
to Sherefe
Hi folks,
A reminder and event links for this weekend's shows.

First off: Sherefe is back at Full Cycle this Friday May 3rd for an evening of Greek, Turkish, Arabic, and Balkan music for your listening and dancing pleasure!

I’ve found it frustrating to find the correct link to the event on my phone, depending on the browser, so here’s a direct link to the event:

Please consider purchasing tickets in advance - It’s cheaper, and will help the management to appropriately staff the event.
Last time the support was so overwhelming (!!), it was difficult to serve everyone. We are looking forward to a smooth AND exhilarating show this time 💜
Thank you!

Info:

Featuring our Tapas menu from Chef Antonio Romo!
Best Craft Cocktails, Beers and Wine

6:30 Seating and Dinner
7:30-10:00 Showtime

$15 Advance Cover Charge OR $20 at the Door

The ticket price includes only the music show, dinner is paid separately.

Due to limited seating, it is recommended to buy your tickets soon!

Kindly note that a minimum of 2 beverages &/or food items must be purchased per person.

FOOD MENU
Tapas:
- Cured Meat and Cheese Charcuterie Platter for 2
- Vegetarian Mediterranean Platter for 2
- Pan Con Tomate
- Conserva Gormet (tinned fish)
- Datiles
- Piquillos rellenos de Queso
- Piquillos rellenos de Morcilla
- Banderillas
Savory Pies:
- New Zealand style Ground Beef
- Chicken Curry
- Spinach Artichoke
Empanadas:
- Beef Steak
- Spinach and Cheese
Desserts:
- GF Chocolate almond cake
- Apple Strudel
- Affogato

Full Cycle Cafe & Bar
2355 30th St., Boulder, Co.
barma...@tuneupboulder.com
303.440.1002; 107
www.fullcyclecafebar.com

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Second off: Radio Free Bassanda at Nevei Kodesh Sat. May. 4th

I (James Hoskins) will be playing cello and gudulka on a bunch of beautiful songs with this fine band!

Again, advance purchase will be very helpful to know how many folks to expect.

Info:
Dear Friends,

Balkan Music & Beyond with

¡Radio Free Bassanda!

b790e95d-f3b4-0d29-cabf-82507d0c7a81.jpg

Saturday, May 4th
7:30 pm
Nevei Kodesh

1925 Glenwood Dr, Boulder, CO 80304
$25 Adult, $15 Student/Child

Purchase Here!

Balkan Beat Masters ¡Radio Free Bassanda! come to Boulder to heat up late spring with their eclectic mix of exotic Eastern rhythms and dizzying melodic frenzy. Music from Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Kurdistan, Armenia, North Africa, Medieval Spain, and New Mexico all delivered with RFB’s trademark rockin’ approach.

¡Radio Free Bassanda! brings a wide range of repertoire and instrumentation to their performances. Their use of both Eastern and Western instruments affords them abroad timbral palette with which to weave their sound pictures. Energetic and complex rhythms challenge the ear and the feet!

Roger Landes (bouzouki, oud),  Chipper Thompson: (dumbeq, darabukka, zarb),  Ben Wright (double bass), Jack Boaz (Violin), Jordan Langehennig (clarinet, qanun, gajda, zurna, oud, dulcimer, accordion, tin whistle)

Thanks, and see y’all this weekend! — James