Sound Of Solstice June 21- with Beth Quist!

Jesse J Manno

Jun 2, 2024, 6:55:28 PMJun 2
to she...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sherefe friends-

Many of you know and love vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Beth Quist. Beth rarely performs in the Boulder area, so I am extra thrilled to play an improvisational evening of music with her for listening and dancing. It will doubtless fold in rhythms, sounds and styles that we play in Sherefe, along with other influences and inspirations.

Last winter’s Sound Of Solstice was dark, dreamy, and introspective (with just me making all the sounds, indoors).
This summer’s Sound Of Solstice will be festive, bright, and community oriented. It takes place in Sarah’s big beautiful back yard, where Cameron Powers’ celebration of life was held.

We hope you will join us, and that you can bring a friend or two who haven’t yet had their spines tingled by Beth’s voice. The nearly forty years of musical soul connection that Beth and I are blessed with always feels like the sun to me. I wish it came up every day!

Please click the link below for more information about the event.
Thank you💚
-Jesse
Photo by Rick Cummings, Rickphoto.com

Jesse Manno (he, hymn his)
Senior Instructor/Music Director, Dance Program
University Of Colorado, Boulder
Traditional un-ceded territories of the Arapaho, Cheyenne, and Ute Nations.
mobile: 303-819-5420
ma...@colorado.edu

Jesse J Manno

Jun 17, 2024, 11:36:37 PM (11 days ago) Jun 17
to she...@googlegroups.com

Hi all-
You’re invited to bring a picnic dinner & blanket, and welcome the light with our sounds.
Tickets and more info at the link above.
Advance purchase advised; refunded in case of a big weather event.
Hope to see you there!
-Jesse and Beth

Photo by Rick Cummings, Rickphoto.com
Design and event facilitation by Lulu Delphine