Sherefe at Caffe Sole Friday Oct. 12th!

James Hoskins

Oct 4, 2018, 10:58:04 PM10/4/18
to Sherefe
It is time for our Bi-monthly (every other month in this case!) Caffe Sole excursion.
This time, in addition to all the nice Greek music, we will feature a few of the Persian tunes we’ve learned, and some more of the Arabic and Turkish music beloved by belly and boogie dancers.  Come join us and Dance!

Sherefe at Caffè Sole

Friday, October 12, 7-10pm (dinner service starts at 6)
Caffè Sole, 637 S. Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305
$12 suggested donation in the tip jar to pay the band

This is your chance to enjoy delicious food and drink while immersing yourself in soulful Greek, Arabic, Turkish and Balkan music.Come early, get a good table and enjoy dinner from Caffè Sole's cafe menu with excellent international wines by the glass and craft beer.

Get up and dance your cares away to fresh, wonderful, live music, or sit back and enjoy listening and watching the action on the dance floor: folk dancing, belly dancing, freestyle. Remember to thank Caffè Sole for steadfastly supporting local, high-quality live music.

This Month’s Lineup: Jesse Manno on oud, saz, bouzouki, laouto, vocals; James Hoskins on cello, gadulka, bouzouki, vocals; Brett Bowen on doumbeks, frame drums, and tupan; and Julie Lancaster on vocals and accordion.

Brett Bowen

Oct 9, 2018, 1:54:00 AM10/9/18
to sherefe...@googlegroups.com, she...@googlegroups.com
FB event is up.  Apparently fecebook has removed the 'copy event' function, so you have to do every fucking thing from scratch now... what a bunch of imbeciles.

BBh

james.cel...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 2:20:58 AM10/9/18
to Brett Bowen, sherefe...@googlegroups.com, she...@googlegroups.com