Barbelfish, Hageba, and Gora Gora Orkestar THIS Thursday Aug. 25 in Denver!

James Hoskins

Aug 22, 2022, 5:26:23 PM8/22/22
to Sherefe
Three fine fun and festive bands are playing this Thursday Aug. 25th in the Jungle Room of the Mercury Cafe in Denver.
The event is called “Festo Festo”, and Balkan and Klezmer music are featured this time!

Members of Sherefe - James Hoskins, Jesse Manno, and Julie Lancaster along with Steve Mullins (Laughing Hands, Flamenco Denver, Rim of the Well) make up the Barbelfish Quartet
Gora Gora Orkestar  and Hageba, the hosts of Festo Festo will be playing sets first, then Barbelfish, and all 3 bands will come together at the end of the evening to play in an all-star Mega Band!

Please join us in celebrating community and group live dance & music again.

Info and a link to the Facebook event follow:
------------------------------------
Join us for our second installment of our monthly community music making event. This month will feature our friends, Barbelfish Balkan Band! There is no price for admission but donations are always accepted! As always, we will conclude with a community music share, your chance to join in on the fun. More details TBD.
Jungle Room @ Mercury Cafe ~> FREE
Vaccinations are required!
Gora Gora 7:00 - 7:30
Hadgaba 7:30 - 8:00
Barbelfish 8:15 - 9:00
Community Jam 9:00 - 930
This month's Festo Festo presented with support from the Alex Wilson Legacy Fund
www.alexwilsonfund.org

See y’all there - James Hoskins