Brett Bowen Celebration of Life Sat. April 27th

James Hoskins

Apr 5, 2024, 12:00:14 AMApr 5
to Sherefe

As most of you know, our beloved drummer Brett Bowen passed away on Jan. 30th.
We were then overwhelmed with the support shown at the Sherefe show on March 1st at Full Cycle Cafe.

We want to invite you to attend the Celebration of Life for Brett Bowen 2:00-9:00 pm on April 27th at the Boulder Mennonite Church at 3910 Table Mesa Dr  Boulder, CO 80305
The event’s schedule is still in the planning stages, and we will send out a notice closer to the event as details are sorted out, but can say that there will be live musical performances by Sherefe, Kara Nomadica, Steve Mullins, the Bitovniks, and probably other special guests with dancing encouraged!

There will also be a Greek meal catered for attendees around 4-5 pm, so we request you RSVP with an accurate count of guests on the My Keeper website. Please let us know if you are Vegan. Please feel free to bring beverages and/or any snacks or treats to share if you wish.

Donations will be accepted of course, but there will be no cover charge to attend.
And if you wish to volunteer, please sign up on the google doc which can be found by clicking on ‘Event Details & RSVP’ on the My Keeper website.

There will be time to share stories, pictures, and memories of Brett throughout the celebration.

Looking forward to being with you there!