Softlayer Asia Tour 2014

ab...@e27.sg

Dec 9, 2014, 5:37:08 AM12/9/14
to shenzhen...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

My name is Abel Ng. I am currently working for e27 in Singapore.

We're hosting a workshop in collaboration with SoftLayer on the 11th of December, from 12pm - 3pm. It's technical workshop for developers in Shenzhen to connect with SoftLayer experts and get advice on developing on the cloud. Attendees also get an inside look into SoftLayer infrastructure and learn about the avenues they can utilize the servers.

More information about event can be found here: www.softlayer.com/roadshow/asia

Date: 11th December, Thursday
Time: 12pm - 3pm
Venue: 3W coffee. 1st floor 1st Yuanxing Technology Building Songpingshan road Nanshan District, Shenzhen

Cheers,
Abel Ng