[Partner] A cloud applications company looking for partners

venkat gattamaneni

Nov 29, 2013, 7:35:02 AM11/29/13
to shenzhen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Startupers,

Hope you are doing great.
Let me introduce you to a new cloud solutions venture - ERMClouds. Our primary focus is on BigData, cloud, social, mobile services like  Salesforce.com, Mobile, SAP HANA, SAP Mobility and other Cloud implementations. Bring us your idea and we will build the next generation cloud  app the way you need it.
Request a demo/POC for Industry Vertical:

        High-Tech  Salesforce for Semiconductor
        Financial Services  Salesforce for Wealth Management
        Financial Services  Salesforce for Capital Markets
        Media  Salesforce for Ad Sales
        Public Sector  CRM for Human Services
        Public Sector  Ideas for Government
        Public Sector  CRM for Economic Development
        Realestate CRM 360
        Any fieldSales app with mobile capabilities
        Phama sector with mobile capabilities(MOM, Sample distribution tracking, route planning)
        And any other application development with legacy system integrations.

Do you like to start offshore practice and sub-contracting works with our Company? This will help you to reduce the cost and provide 24/7 support to your customers. We will promise you the best work delivered on time.

About me: Worked at salesforce.com and before that at Accenture.
I have been closely working with customers, startups, pre-sales guys from many years and now finally started my venture.
#developer #BusinessAnalyst #Networker
Open for the suggestions and Feedback.

About Team:

We have 14 Salesforce Certified Developers/Consultants and 2 Netsuite consultants with good consulting experience.
Our Services:
 CRM and the Social Enterprise Implementation
 Enabling Cloud Computing to your enterprise
 Salesforce.com Consulting
 Salesforce.com Solution Design and implementation -Sales/Service Cloud
 Salesforce.com Project Management
 Salesforce.com Implementation
 Salesforce.com Configuration, Customisation and Integration
 Salesforce.com AppExchange app development, managing and publishing.

Current Work:We are building the collaborative platform on top of chatter and custom apps for different industries. We are also working on few modules for enterprise resource planning, Supply Management and Demand Planing apps on salesforce platform.

Help us in connecting with the customers, enabling partnerships with other companies and advise us. We really add value for that.

Regards
Venkat
ven...@Ermclouds.com
Twitter: @Ermclouds