Support the Shenzhen Startup Community! First Official Startup Saturday Nov 11- 13

Michelini

Oct 17, 2011, 6:54:11 AM10/17/11
to Shenzhen Startup
hi guys,

I'm posting here to "brainstorm" - I was in Silicon Valley last week
and we now have been approved to have our city's first startup weekend

http://shenzhen.startupweekend.org

Friday Nov 11 to Sun Nov 13 - I"m still considering different venues,
thinking szteam.com coworking since I'm a partner here and can get it
passed easily, or in Kingdee hall in high tech park - they have a huge
space that can fit hundreds of people.

I need people who want to help me organize, we also need to find the
right price to charge people, thinking 200rmb

Mike
15816859376