Any news guy?

ken

Oct 10, 2011, 10:08:23 AM10/10/11
to Shenzhen Startup
Hi Guys,

Is there anything new guys?
when is the next Shenzhen Startup meeting?
Am I missing something? I haven't received any email from this group.

Anyway guys, if any of you will attend AsiaD at Hong Kong, maybe we
can meet over there.

Here is my next startup http://TabVertiser.com/

You guys can sign up and get a notification email once the project is
launched.

cheers and keep moving all start-ups fellow :)

Best Regards,
Ken

Michelini

Oct 17, 2011, 6:44:13 AM10/17/11
to Shenzhen Startup
hi Ken,
yes, we still hold our weekly Startup Tuesdays at the SZteam coworking
space.

I personally was away the past 3 weeks in USA - but am back 100% now
and hope to push these meetups again.

I'll be at startup saturday this saturday in Hong Kong -
http://sus2011.startupshk.com/

Also in Shenzhen will be the first "official" startup weekend on Nov
11 - 13 - we will have silicon valley guys here - very exciting and I
hope everyone can come out and support the Shenzhen startup community:

http://shenzhen.startupweekend.org

Mike

On Oct 10, 10:08 pm, ken <suriafur....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Is there anything new guys?
> when is the next Shenzhen Startup meeting?
> Am I missing something? I haven't received any email from this group.
>
> Anyway guys, if any of you will attend AsiaD at Hong Kong, maybe we
> can meet over there.
>
> Here is my next startuphttp://TabVertiser.com/

Ken

Oct 17, 2011, 6:58:18 AM10/17/11
to shenzhen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Glad to have you back. I hope you had a great days in USA.
I will also go to saturday startups hongkong. I believe I will meet you
there.
You can check my next start ups http://tabvertiser.com/video.html
I have problems with Facebook page term of use and trying to solve it. If
Facebook say no to this concept, I have to move forward with other project.

I would like to join the start ups scene in ShenZhen too on november. Please
update us again later with the confirmed date and time.

Cheers and I will meet you on next saturday in Hong Kong,
Ken

Michelini

Oct 17, 2011, 7:04:14 AM10/17/11
to Shenzhen Startup
Thanks Ken,

yes, we need to develop the Shenzhen startup community more so we can
help each other......

the november weekend is confirmed Nov 11 to Nov 13 - please try to
make it - actually if you can also help me promote it and organize
it , I need all the help I can get right now

See you Saturday in HK! My HK mobile is 852 95135335

mich...@gmail.com is my gtalk

and try to come to the weekly Shenzhen tuesday night meetups in
szteam.com - next one is tomorrow night

Mike

On Oct 17, 6:58 pm, "Ken" <suriafur....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Glad to have you back. I hope you had a great days in USA.
> I will also go to saturday startups hongkong. I believe I will meet you
> there.
> You can check my next start upshttp://tabvertiser.com/video.html
> I have problems with Facebook page term of use and trying to solve it. If
> Facebook say no to this concept, I have to move forward with other project.
>
> I would like to join the start ups scene in ShenZhen too on november. Please
> update us again later with the confirmed date and time.
>
> Cheers and I will meet you on next saturday in Hong Kong,
> Ken

Ken

Oct 17, 2011, 7:17:37 AM10/17/11
to shenzhen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

great. I saved your mobile phone, Thanks.
I am at the moment living in GZ and learning chinese at Jinan University for
few months to come.
I could only come to the november weekend startup and I couldn't make it
tomorrow. Too bad GZ doesn't seems to have any start-ups scene.
I will for sure promote the november event to my friends thought email and
web.
If you need someone to organize it, please tell me how can I help.
from what I saw http://shenzhen.startupweekend.org/event/ , the registration
will started at 6 PM. I can go there earlier to help a bit.

I will bring some friends from here if they could make it.

cheers and have a great evening mike

mj

Oct 18, 2011, 3:56:48 PM10/18/11
to Shenzhen Startup
Ken,

I watched your video. Clearly, it's not a new idea at all and I doubt
FB will do that. They have business account separated from human
beings already.

I remember we talked about such things among friends. I believe we are
not the only guys in the valley or in the world talking about it. Like
celebrities are paid big money to promote products (MJ for Nike e.g.).
Why not ppl with a FB page that help create impressions, clicks and
conversions?

No doubt in FB, information is shared in a viral way among friends of
friends of friends ... In case such information is related to a
product (e.g. a link to a new model of car), that creates the same
effect of CPM. So, it's straightforward that FB should pay individuals
by CPM or even CPA etc from the money they get paid by cpm/cpa/cpX :)

Though, IMPO, that won't be possible. The opposite is the beauty of
social network sites and why it is popular. It is not like google's
adsense or other program that allows individual sites to participate
in ads publishing. Neither is it like writers are paid to write blogs
to attract large traffic to their sites where ads are displayed.

Ofcoz at first sight this is unfair to individuals who attract traffic
to products via their personal pages. But if this is changed, then the
credibility of a social network site becomes questionable. Don't
forget, credibility is the secret weapon sns relies on to achieve big
user base and big success. Once such public goods is "polluted", I
guess another myspace will emerge in a not so distant future in some
sense.

my 2 cents thoughts though ...

-Michael