Clean Sweep signups

1 view

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 26, 2024, 12:56:28 PMMar 26
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Did anyone try to register an event via the website? I still only have three events, and all are ones that I created. I’ve been getting emails from groups saying what their clean-up plans are, when I actually want them to go to the form and fill it out. But I want to make sure it’s working for people who are not signed into their Google account as me. Sometimes there’s a privacy setting that never got changed or whatever.

Teresa Gallagher
Natural Resources Manager
City of Shelton
54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

Gil

Mar 26, 2024, 1:09:06 PMMar 26
to 'Teresa Gallagher' via Shelton Litter Committee

Hi T, Just registered my clean up, let  me know if it shows up.

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 26, 2024, 1:12:44 PMMar 26
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, yup, it’s there (the list is viewable by the general public, with some of the columns turned off.)