Wednesday meeting is on

Gil Pastore

Mar 19, 2023, 2:31:13 PM3/19/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, just a reminder that we have a meeting on Wednesday night. Will send the agenda out Monday.
Sent from my iPhone

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 20, 2023, 8:15:22 AM3/20/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gil! Can we get a roll call of who will be there so we know if we have a quorum? The big "todo" right now is publicity.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or on clicking links from unknown senders.