October meeting agenda

Gil

Oct 23, 2023, 8:52:31 AM10/23/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, please see attached document for our October meeting this week. Let me know if you like to add something.

October 2023 Agenda.doc

Teresa Gallagher

Oct 23, 2023, 9:01:23 AM10/23/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Please add “Top Ten Problem Areas” updates and Nipper Surcharge status/Recordkeeping

Oct 23, 2023, 10:55:17 AM10/23/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Please see attached meeting agenda. Hope to see everyone Wednesday night.

Aloha, Gil

October 2023 Agenda.doc

Joseph Welsh

Oct 24, 2023, 8:08:53 PM10/24/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
See you at the meeting.

Sent from my iPhone

David Edgeworth

Oct 25, 2023, 7:11:36 PM10/25/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
I found a list of priority locations

Priority+Locations+for+Litter+Removal.docx