Meeting tonight

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 27, 2024, 11:36:34 AMMar 27
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Who will be at the meeting tonight? Want to make sure we have a quorum. They have us upstairs in the Sewer/Engineering Deparment due to early voting in Room 104 and a P&Z meeting in the auditorium. From the front main doors, go right to the stair well and take the stairs all the way to the top. Then it’s the first office you get to.

Teresa Gallagher
Natural Resources Manager
City of Shelton
54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

Gil Pastore

Mar 27, 2024, 1:13:00 PMMar 27
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
I’ll get there.
Sent from my iPhone

David Edgeworth

Mar 27, 2024, 3:01:35 PMMar 27
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, can't make it work this week, I've started teaching a night clss at the local Community College (SCCC), 5 to 9pm Weds and Thurs and i cant break awy tonight