FW: Beard Sawmill Road

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 29, 2022, 11:28:34 AM3/29/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com, Mary King

Wow, Wells Hollow Creamery wants to adopt Beard Sawmill/Farmill Crossing and Commerce Drive and the part of Long Hill Cross that is open.

Mar 29, 2022, 11:38:45 AM3/29/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Nice

Sent from my iPhone

David Edgeworth

Mar 29, 2022, 12:43:14 PM3/29/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
NICE!!, we, (the Far Mill River association), do yearly clean-up at the RT 8 bridge on BSM rd, but it gets a lot of litter throughout the year, so that would be great