Meeting Minutes

Teresa Gallagher

Sep 28, 2023, 9:58:21 AM9/28/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
September minutes are attached.

Teresa Gallagher
Natural Resources Manager
City of Shelton
54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

Litter Minutes 2023-09-27.pdf

David Edgeworth

Sep 30, 2023, 3:00:49 PM9/30/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Teresa

David Edgeworth

Oct 11, 2023, 7:01:03 PM10/11/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
The weather looks like it's going to hold off for Saturday morning's Clean-up scheduled.  See you all at Rt 108 and pipeline parking area.  I'm bringing a folding table, Coffee and some donuts

See you then,
DE

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 9:58 AM Teresa Gallagher <conser...@cityofshelton.org> wrote:

Teresa Gallagher

Oct 12, 2023, 8:28:52 AM10/12/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

I’ll bring the bags and gloves and a signup sheet. I contacted Eversource to let them know. They did say there will be some trucks that need to enter the utility corridor Saturday morning, so we need to  be sure no one blocks their entrance.