Isinglass Road

Teresa Gallagher

Apr 3, 2020, 2:32:37 PM4/3/20
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Isinglass Road has been adopted by Automatic Rain Inc.

Also note that although City Hall has been closed, I did receive permission to come in. That may change at any moment. One person at City Hall is being tested for Covid-19 and conjecture is that if the test is positive, City Hall will be completely close. So far I do not have permission to work from home, being hourly.  At that point there won’t be any staff to deal with Clean Sweep or Adopt-a-Street.

Obviously all the Clean Sweep events have been cancelled, but I’ve been encouraging individuals and families to pick up litter. The roads are relatively quiet, and there are people with time on their hands.  Lots of litter on the trails, which are being heavily used.  At this time, people can email me and I’ll send them some Clean Sweep patches in the mail. I’ve received a few requests so far. The rest of you can promote Clean Sweep on social media – Facebook groups like Shelton CT Moms or In and Around Shelton are one way. Give people my work email address (conser...@cityofshelton.org) for obtaining patches, which I’ll mail out immediately assuming I’m still employed.

Teresa Gallagher

Natural Resources Manager

City of Shelton

54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

203-924-1555 x1315

Ronald Pilkowicz

Apr 4, 2020, 9:57:03 AM4/4/20
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks T! the streets are a mess! I am going to do some picking up on Mill today. I'm working from home and we are doing well. Preston is still working for the railroad because they are essential as well.

Be safe everybody!

Ron

Sent from Outlook