Wednesday night meeting agenda

Gil

Apr 25, 2022, 4:59:13 PM4/25/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, please see attached document for this month's meeting agenda.

Hope to see you there,

Gil

April 2022 Agenda.odt

Teresa Gallagher

Apr 26, 2022, 8:21:24 AM4/26/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

I suggest we have a meeting in June. I know we always took July and August off because it was too hard to get a quorum, but it seems like we just started meetings again and will lose our momentum.

Apr 26, 2022, 11:20:08 AM4/26/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I didn’t list May or June because we always had trouble getting people to show.

Sent from my iPhone

Teresa Gallagher

Apr 26, 2022, 11:26:48 AM4/26/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

I forgot about May. I do think we need to meet if we ever want to do more than just tread water with Clean Sweep and Adopt-a-Street. I like the Top Ten concept, and partnering with Shelton Clean Up Project. We can meet at different days and times that work with people’s schedules. And we need to get more members, maybe some of the Shelton Clean Up Project people.

David Edgeworth

Apr 26, 2022, 12:08:08 PM4/26/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks , see you there