October meeting agenda

Gil

Oct 21, 2022, 7:38:59 AM10/21/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, please see attached document for the October meeting.

Aloha, Gil

October 2022 Agenda.odt

David Edgeworth

Oct 23, 2022, 6:53:48 PM10/23/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Good evening all,  I've taken a new job, great opportunity,  on Long Island,  not too far from Port Jefferson,  4 day work week,  so I'm  in Ct on most weekends , but i want stay on the committee if its OK with the members.   Can i phone in meetings?

On Fri, Oct 21, 2022, 7:38 AM Gil <g...@gplaser.biz> wrote:

Hi all, please see attached document for the October meeting.

Aloha, Gil

Teresa Gallagher

Oct 24, 2022, 8:57:00 AM10/24/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Congrats on your new job, David! Other committees do have members phone in. I’m not sure how that works technically, though.