March Agenda.

Gil

Mar 21, 2022, 8:29:03 AM3/21/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, please see attached document our March meeting.

Thanks, Gil

March 2022 Agenda.odt

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 21, 2022, 8:38:10 AM3/21/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, easy to forget we have a meeting coming up after a couple years of no meetings.

Mar 23, 2022, 1:37:21 PM3/23/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
I'm so sorry, but I have a nasty cold/ flu that i'm still getting over, and don't want to expose anyone to it.  No COVID, tested negative 3 times, but still very congested, and coughing and sneezing and runny nose

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 23, 2022, 1:41:18 PM3/23/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for not exposing us! And I hope you get over that cold soon.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or on clicking links from unknown senders.

David Edgeworth

Mar 23, 2022, 2:32:06 PM3/23/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it's no fun blowing your nose constantly, and even worse in front of or around people trying to conduct a meeting