Awards

Teresa Gallagher

Jul 27, 2022, 12:50:31 PM7/27/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

I have the Clean Sweep Awards all set to be delivered. I will give Ellen Cramp her award at the next Trails Committee meeting and reach out to the Garden club. Does anyone want to present the award to Rochmonte North America as a member of the Litter Committee, or do you want me just to drop them off as staff?

Teresa Gallagher

Natural Resources Manager

City of Shelton

54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

203-924-1555 x1315

David Edgeworth

Jul 27, 2022, 1:08:58 PM7/27/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
THANKS TERESA
I work up in torrington so I can't deliver it

Gil Pastore

Jul 28, 2022, 7:20:17 AM7/28/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Hi T, I can bring the award to them if need be. Just need an email or a way to contact them. Where are they located?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2022, at 12:51 PM, Teresa Gallagher <conser...@cityofshelton.org> wrote:

Teresa Gallagher

Jul 28, 2022, 1:37:40 PM7/28/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Great. I send that info in a private email. I’m going to try and present the award for the Olde Ripton Garden Club at their next meeting, which I believe is next Monday.