Reminder: Litter cleanup Saturday

1 view

Teresa

Mar 15, 2024, 2:43:00 PMMar 15
to Shelton Litter Committee
Just a reminder that we have a litter cleanup scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, 9-11 am at Shelton Lakes. The meeting location is the usual one under the big powerline towers on Shelton Ave, between the Nells Rock Road and Willoughby on a map. Approximate address for Google Maps is 300 Shelton Ave. I'll bring bags and gloves. -T

David Edgeworth

Mar 15, 2024, 4:48:45 PMMar 15
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Yes, ill bring coffee and snacks

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024, 2:43 PM Teresa <shelto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just a reminder that we have a litter cleanup scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, 9-11 am at Shelton Lakes. The meeting location is the usual one under the big powerline towers on Shelton Ave, between the Nells Rock Road and Willoughby on a map. Approximate address for Google Maps is 300 Shelton Ave. I'll bring bags and gloves. -T

Gil Pastore

Mar 15, 2024, 5:32:26 PMMar 15
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Weather looks great.