May Meeting Agenda

Gil

May 20, 2024, 8:04:24 AMMay 20
to 'Teresa Gallagher' via Shelton Litter Committee

Hi all, see attached document. Hope to see you there.

May 2024 Agenda.odt

Teresa Gallagher

May 21, 2024, 8:17:08 AMMay 21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

I’ll be there. How about everyone else? Please let us know your plans. -T

CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or on clicking links from unknown senders.

Hi all, see attached document. Hope to see you there.

Gil Pastore

May 21, 2024, 10:23:03 AMMay 21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Gil is going to be there.
Sent from my iPhone

David Edgeworth

May 22, 2024, 8:43:06 AMMay 22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Can't  make it, teaching a class tonight,  sorry

Teresa Gallagher

May 22, 2024, 8:56:33 AMMay 22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

We have a potential new member coming tonight, and he is going to try and bring one of his neighbors. Ken Chirsky lives off of Nells Rock Road and has expressed a strong interest in working on the litter problem in town. He mentioned that the new McDonalds coming in will add litter. That’s for sure. -T

Teresa Gallagher

May 22, 2024, 10:58:42 AMMay 22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

And we just rec’d a second request for membership, this one from Dana Pagano. Dana cannot attend the meeting tonight, but I did hear back from Joe Welsh, and Joe is coming.

Matt McGee

May 22, 2024, 11:04:09 AMMay 22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Teresa have you heard anything from Cheryl McMahon?

--
Matt McGee

Teresa Gallagher

May 22, 2024, 11:05:39 AMMay 22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Matt McGee

May 22, 2024, 11:09:28 AMMay 22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com, Chery...@sbcglobal.net
Looping in Cheryl here. I think she thought she sent an email to you! Cheryl, Teresa is saying she hasn't received anything?

Matt McGee

May 22, 2024, 1:00:37 PMMay 22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
From Cheryl:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I email was sent to conser...@cityofshelton.org

Copy of email is attached. I had just sent a follow-up on Monday.

Thank you,
Cheryl

--
Matt McGee

Gil Pastore

May 22, 2024, 4:42:36 PMMay 22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Matt, congrats to you my friend.
Sent from my iPhone

Gil Pastore

May 22, 2024, 8:00:53 PMMay 22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Just did a drive by the slab. It looks good 😊
Sent from my iPhone