2024 flier

Gil

Feb 28, 2024, 9:47:31 AMFeb 28
to 'Teresa Gallagher' via Shelton Litter Committee

Hi all, Please see attached document. Hope to see everyone tonight.

Aloha, Gil

Clean Sweep flyer 2024 pdf conv.odt

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 28, 2024, 10:27:15 AMFeb 28
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

The flyer has Clean Sweep running through the 27th. I have it on the website as running through the 28th, which is the Sunday after Earth Day. Don’t we usually have it run through the weekends?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or on clicking links from unknown senders.

Hi all, Please see attached document. Hope to see everyone tonight.

Aloha, Gil

David Edgeworth

Feb 28, 2024, 3:03:00 PMFeb 28
to shelto...@googlegroups.com