February meeting

Gil

Feb 25, 2024, 12:46:17 PMFeb 25
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, please see attached document for our February meeting.

February 2024 Agenda.odt

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 26, 2024, 12:25:31 PMFeb 26
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

What happened to our Top Ten list? Are we giving up on that?

Feb 26, 2024, 12:37:23 PMFeb 26
to 'Teresa Gallagher' via Shelton Litter Committee

I'll add it you want, we can still discuss it under Clean Sweep Planning.

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 26, 2024, 12:43:22 PMFeb 26
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

I thought it was just going to be a separate standing item for every month. The idea was to not just to have a list, but to take actions to improve the locations on that list. Not just one time and then we’re done, but on a continuing basis with follow-up.

Mary King

Feb 26, 2024, 12:51:54 PMFeb 26
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
hi gil and teresa, i plan to attend on weds.
mary king

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 26, 2024, 12:53:20 PMFeb 26
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Great! See you then!

David Edgeworth

Feb 26, 2024, 4:09:45 PMFeb 26
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Lets plan a clean up on any of the top 10. Nowsa good time, litter is easy to see

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 27, 2024, 8:38:21 AMFeb 27
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

The litter is so visible right now. Mill Street was a mess this morning. Ron used to pick up part of it since he lived on it. I can tell he doesn’t live there anymore. That street is too dangerous for a work party, though.

Feb 27, 2024, 11:41:08 AMFeb 27
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Will you be coming to our meeting, Matt?

David Edgeworth

Feb 27, 2024, 12:48:58 PMFeb 27
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Unless we do it early Sunday morning  when traffic is minimal

Matt McGee

Feb 27, 2024, 1:02:50 PMFeb 27
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, I have a P&Z meeting that night.

Joanna resigned from our team, did she officially resign from the litter committee?

I have an idea for a new member of the Litter Committee who is a new member of our team, if you can use a new member who can also be a liaison for our team as well.

--
Matt McGee

Gil Pastore

Feb 27, 2024, 1:07:53 PMFeb 27
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Yes, send any new member our way. It will be much appreciated.
Sent from my iPhone

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 27, 2024, 1:08:57 PMFeb 27
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Yes, Joanna resigned. I’ve asked John Anglace if he might send out a request for new members. He did that for the Conservation Commission and it worked.