Clean Sweep 2021

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 17, 2021, 10:07:20 AM2/17/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

We haven’t had any meetings or discussions, and I need to start preparing for Clean Sweep 2021. I recommend preparing as usual, but due to the pandemic, stretch Clean Sweep out from April through October.  Let me know if anyone has a problem with that.

Teresa Gallagher

Natural Resources Manager

City of Shelton

54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

203-924-1555 x1315

Gil Pastore

Feb 17, 2021, 10:10:27 AM2/17/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if we could do that. It sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 17, 2021, 10:31:08 AM2/17/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

OK, how about this: Start on Earth Day (April 22) and end on National CleanUp Day (Sept 18)?

Feb 17, 2021, 10:56:04 AM2/17/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Didn’t realize there was a national cleanup day. that sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone

Ronald Pilkowicz

Feb 17, 2021, 11:25:30 AM2/17/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me! Hope everyone is doing well!. Happy New Year!

Sent from Outlook

Sounds good to me! Hope everyone is doing well! Happy New Year!

Ron

Sent from Outlook

Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:55 AM
To: shelto...@googlegroups.com <shelto...@googlegroups.com>

Joseph Welsh

Feb 17, 2021, 12:19:55 PM2/17/21
to Ronald Pilkowicz, shelto...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good!

Sheryl Dutkanicz

Feb 17, 2021, 12:36:22 PM2/17/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Agree, Sounds good!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 17, 2021, at 10:56 AM, Gil Pastore <g...@gplaser.biz> wrote:

Didn’t realize there was a national cleanup day. that sounds great.

David Edgeworth

Feb 18, 2021, 9:24:20 AM2/18/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Great idea, I second the motion.  Maybe even extend earlier to March15th