March meeting

1 view

Gil

Mar 25, 2024, 9:06:00 AMMar 25
to 'Teresa Gallagher' via Shelton Litter Committee

Hi all, please see attached document for our March meeting this Wednesday night. Make note of location room #303.

Aloha, Gil

March 2024 Agenda.odt

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 25, 2024, 10:36:34 AMMar 25
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Will one of you please try and add an event to the Clean Sweep event sign up? I want to make sure it works for other people and not just me. I don’t have any sign-ups yet.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or on clicking links from unknown senders.