Bottle bill #1037

Gil

Mar 18, 2021, 8:23:42 AM3/18/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,  I sent in this letter to the bottle bill committee in regards to Bill # 1037.

Thanks, Gil

Document Bill # 1037.pdf

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 18, 2021, 10:23:13 AM3/18/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Gil! Good thing I went back through the email chains because I was just about to send in the letter as well. Great. -T

Mar 18, 2021, 5:29:14 PM3/18/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!!  I'm wishing now that our Conservation Comm had sent one too...I didn't think of it until reading your letter :(

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 8:23 AM Gil <g...@gplaser.biz> wrote:

Hi all,  I sent in this letter to the bottle bill committee in regards to Bill # 1037.

Thanks, Gil

Sheri Maybeck-Dutkanicz, PTA, CST
LSVT Clinician
Rehabilitation Associates, Inc.
City of Shelton Conservation Commissioner

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 19, 2021, 8:28:39 AM3/19/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Sheri, I did post the info about the bill on Conservation’s Google Group, but there were no responses.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or on clicking links from unknown senders.

Sheryl Dutkanicz

Mar 19, 2021, 3:42:13 PM3/19/21
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Ugh! Sorry... I definitely need to get better at checking the google group

Sent from my iPhone