We have the go ahead.

1 view

Gil

Mar 18, 2022, 9:13:31 AM3/18/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, we have the go ahead to distribute the fliers from the Ken Saranich. He is going to forward the flier to all the schools.

Clean Sweep flyer 2022 #2 final.pdf

David Edgeworth

Mar 18, 2022, 1:29:48 PM3/18/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
GREAT

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 9:13 AM Gil <g...@gplaser.biz> wrote:

Hi all, we have the go ahead to distribute the fliers from the Ken Saranich. He is going to forward the flier to all the schools.

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 21, 2022, 8:17:48 AM3/21/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Terrific, thank you.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or on clicking links from unknown senders.