Meeting Minutes

1 view

Teresa Gallagher

Oct 26, 2023, 11:47:10 AM10/26/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Meeting minutes are attached.
Teresa Gallagher
Natural Resources Manager
City of Shelton
54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

Litter Minutes 2023-10-25.pdf

Joanna Diorio

Nov 6, 2023, 9:39:50 AM11/6/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Good morning Teresa I will not be attending this Wednesday’s liter meeting. My apologies thnx joanna

Joanna Diorio

Dec 5, 2023, 12:14:31 PM12/5/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Teresa. Unfortunately I’m unable to attend Decembers Wednesday meeting. Thnx Joanna

Teresa Gallagher

Dec 5, 2023, 12:33:29 PM12/5/23
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

Hi Joanna, we don’t have a December meeting. The Litter Committee skips a few months during the holidays and mid-summer because so many people have other plans and we tend to not get a quorum.