under Rt. 8 bridge

Gil Pastore

Oct 31, 2022, 8:28:07 AM10/31/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
IMG_0228.jpg

Gil

Oct 31, 2022, 8:39:28 AM10/31/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

 The bags look a lot like ours. Did someone do a clean up?

On 10/31/2022 8:28 AM, Gil Pastore wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Matt McGee

Oct 31, 2022, 12:04:41 PM10/31/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Which bridge underpass are they located at? We did a cleanup by the bridge a few weeks ago, at Long Hill Ave/Wakelee. It's possible we forgot to call it in. Either that or it could be a clean up from the wells hollow crew on their street over there.

Gil Pastore

Oct 31, 2022, 12:39:30 PM10/31/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Yes, wells hollow. The Rt8 over pass along the farmill.

Sent from my iPhone

Teresa Gallagher

Nov 1, 2022, 8:37:59 AM11/1/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

I saw that this weekend. I don’t think those are our bags. They have a white stripe. I think someone just dumped all of that. Last week I spoke with the Mayor’s assistant Kellie, who have been working on this, and she said the City is now dealing with the State and telling them it’s their responsibility, and trying to find out if the State would allow the area to be blocked off.